WEBINAR BUNDLE - All Three Webinars With Rhys Pender MW - Terroir & Beyond
Okanagan based Master Of Wine, Rhys Pender, delivers THREE in-depth webinars diving into the subjects of Terroir, Natural Wine and Wine Faults.
This webinar series is relevant to any wine region and wine lover around the world.
What to expect from the webinar series
You'll get all three (3), 30 minute webinars in this bundle.
- A Sense Of Place In Wine
- How Natural Is Wine
- Exploring Your Palate: Wine Faults
- Learn about sulphur use and agricultural techniques in low-intervention wine making
- Discuss conventional vs natural winemaking techniques
- Get to know the aromas and flavours of natural wine
- Explore your tasting perceptions and learn to detect faults
- Discuss how wine faults are not always bad
- Discuss manipulated/made wines vs. those with a sense of place
- Receive a detailed course handbook
This webinar bundle is for you if:
- You have an intermediate + level of wine knowledge.
- You love exploring different styles of wine
- You want to learn more about where your wines come from
- You enjoy food and wine pairing
- You work in the wine or restaurant industry and want to level up your game