Discover Syrah: A Wine Class with OWC (LIVE on ZOOM June 9th)
If you love Syrah or are ready to fall in love with Syrah, then this wine class is for you!
Join one of the Okanagan's most recognized wine educators, Katherine McEachnie, in this 90-minute masterclass on Syrah!
What You Get:
• Access to a LIVE 90-minute Zoom webinar with Certified Wine Educator, Katherine McEachnie
• 50-Page Okanagan Wine Club Guide To Syrah (webinar slides)
• Digital recording of class so you can re-watch and experience it whenever you like!
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the intricacies of Syrah. Learn about its growing regions, varietal characteristics, and how to pair Syrah with food.
Who Is This Class For?
This class is for you if....
• You love Syrah
• You love learning about your favourite wines
• You have a beginner-to-intermediate level knowledge of wine (we don't bite!)
• You love to enjoy a glass (or two!) while gaining knowledge that you can use to impress your friends, family, and colleagues!
How Does It Work?
• You purchase the wine class and get access to a LIVE Zoom Webinar on Wednesday, May 25th at 6pm Pacific Time (Vancouver).
• The day after the class, we send you a link to the replay so you can watch it again as many times as you want, whenever you want!
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
BONUS: You become an Okanagan Wine Club VIP (this gets you exclusive wine offers, early access to the best wines, special events and more)