Introducing Merlot - An In-Depth Class With OWC
Regular price $17.00
Let's get serious about Merlot ... and have some fun too. This class discusses one of the most planted and most drunk wines in the world. After you complete the course, you'll have a high level of knowledge about the grape and regional wine styles.
You'll learn how to recognize quality Merlot and the differences between wines from specific parts of the world and producers.
What You Get:
- An 8 module, comprehensive online class (~45 minutes total) that you can complete in your own time.
- A veteran instructor: Katherine McEachnie Dip WSET and IWSC Sparking Wine Judge.
- Interviews and in depth discussions with viticulturalists and winemakers
- A detailed PDF course outline and handbook to help you learn
- In depth knowledge of Merlot's history, how it grows and how it is vinified
- Learn to recognize Merlot in your glass
- Assess a Merlot for quality and value
- Recognize Merlots from different, notable regions in the world
- Learn how to pair Merlot with food and plan a great meal
Who is this class for?
It's for you if....
- You are a lover of wine and food
- You love learning about your favorite wines
- You have a beginner to intermediate knowledge of wine and thirst for more!
- You love to enjoy a glass of wine while gaining knowledge both for you and to impress your friends
- You work in the hospitality industry and want to excel at service + food and wine pairing.