Merlot & Chardonnay Exploration Bundle
2 Classes For Less Than The Price Of 1!
Let's get serious about Merlot & Chardonnay... and have some fun too.
The Merlot class discusses one of the most planted and most drunk wines in the world while the Chardonnay class discusses one of the most diverse and versatile wines in the world.
After you complete each course, you'll have a high level of knowledge about each grape and regional wine styles. You'll learn how to recognize quality Merlot & Chardonnay and the differences between wines from specific parts of the world and producers.
What You Get:
- An 8 module, comprehensive Merlot class (~45 minutes total)
- A 9 module, comprehensive Chardonnay class (~45 minutes total)
- A veteran instructor: Katherine McEachnie Dip WSET and IWSC Sparking Wine Judge.
- Interviews and in depth discussions with viticulturalists and winemakers
- Detailed PDF course outlines and handbooks to help you learn
- In depth knowledge of each wine's history, how it grows and how it is vinified
- Learn to recognize Merlot & Chardonnay in your glass
- Assess Merlot & Chardonnay for quality and value
- Recognize Merlots & Chardonnays from different, notable regions in the world
- Learn how to pair each wine with food and plan a great meal
Who are these classes for?
They're for you if....
- You are a lover of wine and food
- You love learning about your favorite wines
- You have a beginner to intermediate knowledge of wine and thirst for more!
- You love to enjoy a glass of wine while gaining knowledge both for you and to impress your friends
- You work in the hospitality industry and want to excel at service + food and wine pairing.