Okanagan Pantry Provisions
We've put out a few boxes with some locally crafted pantry items this year. They were all big hits and the purveyors were kind to give us a few extra.
This is as bundle of three pantry items:
1) Farmers Dotter Organic Garlic Scape Salt:
- Beautiful seasoning salt made from organic garlic scapes grown in the Similkameen Valley
- Perfect for grilling meats and veggies and as a finishing salt.
- 100% Duram Semolina flour
- Made by hand at the restaurant at Poplar Grove Winery in Penticton
- Amazingly fresh and toothsome pasta - shelf stable
3) Foraged Rosehip and Local Honey Sauce - Naramata Inn
- Made from hyper-local ingredients: Foraged rosehips, housemade cider vinegar, Naramata honey, Vancouver Island sea salt, Canadian canola oil, Saskatchewan mustard + black pepper
- Shelf stable - shake well before using
- Perfect for lightly tossing with coleslaw, fresh garden veggies, sauce for grilled fishes...